The 7th International Conference on Nanomaterials and Advanced Energy Storage Systems (INESS-2019)
Organized by Nazarbayev University (NU), Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazNU), Institute of Batteries (IoB), National Laboratory Astana (NLA) and to be held on August 7-9, 2019 in Almaty at Al Farabi Kazakh National University and cordially invite you to participate!
The conference topics cover the following and related areas:
- Advanced Nanomaterials
- Advanced Energy Conversion and Storage Systems
- Materials for electrochemical sensors and electroanalytical applications
- Materials and technology for alternative advanced energy applications
- Solar energy materials and solar cells
- Semiconductors and optoelectronics
- Catalysis and fuel cells
- Battery monitoring and management systems
- Battery safety and utilization
- Development of electric vehicles and stationary energy storage
- Modelling tools in materials science and energy conversion systems
- Energy and environment
- Smart energy systems
Full length papers presented at the Conference will be published as Proceedings in international journals.
The researchers from different countries will participate and share their vision on progress and problems in materials science, nanotechnologies, ecology, renewable energy and energy storage systems.
The conference will be supported by several TV, newspaper and internet companies.
The conference is an open event and the participants from academia, industry and investors sectors are welcome to participate. We expect participation of several partner companies, and investors.
The INESS conference started in Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan in 2013. The scientists and students from Japan, Korea, France, Germany, China, Russia, Canada, UAE, UK, Turkey and Kazakhstan reviewed and discussed the recent progress and problems in materials science, nanotechnologies, ecology, renewable energy, energy storage systems and modeling methods in these fields. For further details please visit the INESS web-page: www.iness.kz. For past conferences please check INESS-2016, INESS-2017, INESS-2018.